Items to Gather:
- ID Strap Clips
- Cutouts/Accents that match your room decor
- Coordinating bulletin board border
- Hole punch
- Stapler or 3M Command Poster Adhesive
1. Laminate the cutouts or accents you have chosen. Then using the hole punch cut a hole toward the bottom of your cut out.
2. Snap the Id badge clip through the hole on the cut out.
3. Staple the cut out to the tack strip. I clip a piece of paper to each cut out before I staple it to make sure the spacing is perfect.
If you don’t have a tack strip in your hall you can use double sided tape or command strips (I like 3M Command Poster Adhesive) to attach the cut out and border.
4. Attach coordinating border above the tack strip.
After laminating the cut outs, you can write each student’s name with dry erase marker. This will allow you to reuse the same cut outs year after year.