Need a fun St. Patrick’s Day writing craft? Give this one a try!
Items to Gather:
- Empty 7-Up/Sprite bottles
- Holiday ribbon
- Hole punch
- Writing/tag printables (click here for them)
- Optional: glitter, four leaf clovers, gold coins, Lucky Charms, etc.
1. Begin by cleaning and emptying the soda bottles (including the labels)
2. Have the students use the printable to write their narrative on how to catch a leprechaun. Their writing should include items they can use in order to catch a leprechaun, these items can be placed inside their bottle. Items can be ones the teacher provides or items the students bring from home, but they must be able to fit inside the bottle.
3. The student will roll up their writing and put it inside the bottle.
4. Use the ribbon and printable tag to decorate the bottle.
1. Send this home as a family project!
2. Use a small rubber band to keep the rolled paper from unrolling as soon as you drop it in the bottle.